The square bottom machine is mainly a bag making equipment used to produce valve bags made of kraft paper. It is mostly used to produce a square bottom valve bag, such as packing cement, mortar, grain and other granular live powder materials. It can complete 60-120 valve pocket bottom paste work per minute. Let’s take a detailed look at the production process of the square bottom machine.
1. The structure of the square bottom machine
(1) The steel plate of the main engine head adopts 45# steel plate with a thickness of 40mm;
(2) The structure of the discharging component adopts 12mm thick steel plate, and the surface is treated with 3 layers of paint;
(3) 120# channel steel is used for the intermediate support;
(4) The coil unwinding unit adopts air-expanded shaft core: 4 sets (45# steel; the surface is quenched by this high frequency; the bearing weight is 1.3 tons);
(5) The structure and parts of other mechanical parts are made of 45#, A3, cast iron and so on.
Details can be accessed by clicking here:https://www.lyhuatianm.com/products-information/the-production-process-of-the-square-bottom-machine.html